The process requirements of electroplating
1. There should be good adhesion between the coating and the base metal, plating and plating.
2. The coating should be crystallized, smooth, and uniform in thickness.
3. The coating should have a specified thickness and as few voids as possible.
4. The coating should have specified specifications such as brightness, hardness, and electrical conductivity.
5. The plating time and the temperature of the plating process determine the thickness of the coating.
6. The ambient temperature is -10 ° C ~ 60 ° C.
7. The input voltage is 220V±22V or 380V±38V.
8. The maximum working noise of the water treatment equipment should be no more than 80dB (A).
9. The relative humidity (RH) should be no more than 95%.
10. The raw water COD content is from 100mg/L to 150,000mg/L.