The use and characteristics of the press
Punch presses are widely used in stamping and forming of electronic components such as electronics, telecommunications, computers, household appliances, furniture, vehicles, (automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles).
1. (1) High rigidity and high precision frame, welded by steel plate, and heat treated to eliminate the internal stress of the fuselage to make the equipment work stably for a long time without deformation.
(2) The structural components are evenly loaded and the steel is balanced.
2. Stable high precision:
The main components of the equipment, such as the crankshaft, gears and drive shafts, have high wear resistance after grinding and heat treatment, and the long-term performance is stable, ensuring high-precision and stable requirements.
3. Operational performance is reliable and safe:
The reason why it is easy to operate and accurate is because it uses a brake that is different from the traditional brakes, the clutch/brake combination has high sensitivity, plus the double electromagnetic control valve and overload protection device common to international high-end equipment. It ensures the accuracy and safety of the punch slider's high speed movement and stopping.
4. Production automation, labor saving and high efficiency.
The punching machine can be matched with the corresponding automatic feeding device, with feeding error detection, pre-cutting and pre-breaking device, which can fully realize automatic production, low cost and high efficiency.
5. Slider adjustment mechanism:
The quick adjustment is divided into manual adjustment electric adjustment, which is convenient, reliable, safe and fast, and the precision can reach 0.1mm.
6. The design is novel and environmentally friendly.
Adopting advanced technology and design concepts from Japan and Taiwan, it has the advantages of low noise, low energy consumption and no pollution.