This is our decorative bird cage.
This is a metal decorative bird cage with a metal iron tube that is laser cut.
The laser cutting tube machine cuts any irregular metal round tube. The difficulty of making this metal bird cage is that the cutting area of each metal tube is different, which leads to increased cutting time and difficulty. After many adjustments and welding tests, the decorative bird cage was finally completed.
Decorative bird cage
Iron or (201/304/316) stainless steel. (can be selected according to different n
According to your requirements
Stainless steel: polished, brushed, sand blasted, sha-steel, etc.
Sample: 3 - 5 days. Batch order: 12 - 15 days.
Professional custom metal fabrication services.
T/T, Western Union, Cash, Trade Assurance, PayPal
Material selection :Iron or (201/304/316) stainless steel. (can be selected according to different needs, round tube, square tube irregular tube, etc.)
Round pipe model: 10#, 20#, 35#, 45#, etc.
Square tube model: 15#, 25#, 40#, 70#, 100#, 130#, 175#, 280#
Material thickness: 0.8 ~ 1.2 mm
Laser tube cutting: It is cut by high-precision 3D laser tube cutting machine to ensure the size of the cutting surface of the tube is the same as the size of the production drawing, no burr,
Because this product is made of different cutting faces and different sizes of round pipes, it is very difficult to weld.
In the production process, we use brazing welding process.
Bracing different cut faces and different sizes of round tubes. (It is recommended to use the fixture to position the welding before continuing the production.)
Purpose: To ensure that each cutting surface is spliced tightly, seamlessly, with little deformation, no sanding, and the surface of the workpiece is smooth and beautiful.
(as the picture shows)
Ordinary cutting: You can choose saw blade water cutting, lathe cutting. Length tolerance ±0.2mm
Precision cutting: high-precision 3D laser cutting, no burr, high precision, fast delivery,
Can be rotated 360 degrees without dead angle.
Fusion welding: heating the workpiece to be joined to partially melt it to form a molten pool. After the molten pool is cooled and solidified, it is joined. If necessary, it can be added with the aid of the filler. It is suitable for welding various metals and alloys without pressure.
Features: Uniform weld welds.
Pressure welding: resistance butt welding, when the current passes through the connection end of the two workpieces, the temperature rises due to the large resistance, and when heated to the plastic state, the connection is integrated under the axial pressure.
It belongs to the processing of various metal materials and some metal materials.
Features: Fast welding speed and beautiful appearance.
Laser welding: A highly efficient precision welding method that uses a high energy density laser beam as a heat source.
Features: high aspect ratio, small weld width, small heat affected zone, small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful weld.
Brazing: A welding method in which a brazing filler metal and a weldment member which are lower than the melting point of the weldment are simultaneously heated to the melting temperature of the brazing filler metal, and the gap between the solid workpieces is filled with the liquid brazing material to connect the metal pipes. Features: no need to polish, small deformation of brazing, smooth and beautiful joints.
The above welding process is suitable for welding precision, complex and components composed of different materials. Can be used to weld carbon steel, stainless steel, high temperature alloys, aluminum, copper and other metal materials.
Stainless steel plate: can choose mirror, wire or sand steel (can add spray, anti-handprint and dust).
Cold-rolled steel plate: powder-sprayed, the color can be selected according to the Pantone color card.
Painted to suit the same surface gradient color. (Best for high-end products)
Regular packaging: PO plastic bags, foam, carton packaging.
1) Material: PO, PE, PVC, Shrinkfilm, LDPE, HDPE, BOPP, etc. Our company mainly uses PO or PE plastic bags.
2) Thickness: 0.01mm - 0.15mm (display stand packaging plastic bag is usually 0.03mm - 0.05mm).
3) Type: Ordinary plastic bag - Large-scale self-contained display stand is usually used to seal the ordinary plastic bag, which is convenient for taking out the display stand.
Sealed bags - Accessories or small products for sealed bags to prevent cargo from falling off the bag.
1) Type: Commonly used polyolefin foam, polyurethane foam or phenolic foam can also be selected according to needs.
2) Density: Conventional 7kg/m3, 8kg/m3, 9/m3, 10/m3, other densities can be selected according to the product.
3) Thickness: Conventional 30mm, can also choose 10mm, 20mm or more than 30mm according to need, the recommended thickness is not more than 50mm.
1) Type: corrugated box or single-layer cardboard box, export products generally use corrugated boxes.
2) Application: Carton for outer packaging generally adopts A, B, C type cardboard, medium packaging adopts B, E arris type paperboard, and small package uses E arris type cardboard.
3) Number of layers of carton: There are 3 layers, 5 layers and 7 layers.
It is recommended to use 5 layers for general export products and 7 layers for large and very heavy products.
How to control when welding?
Aluminum welding: AC argon arc welding; aluminum alloy wire with ER5183 strength and high hardness.
Iron welding: carbon dioxide welding, using 0.8-1.2mm copper plating wire.
Steel welding: DC argon arc welding, 0.8-1.2mm stainless steel welding wire.
1) Ultra-low temperature brazing, melting point between 179-250 degrees; use the low temperature 179 degree WEWELDINGM51 welding wire and 51-F flux.
2) Low temperature flame welding, melting point between 385-430 degrees; solid low temperature aluminum solder of 53 is used, no flux is needed, and auxiliary stainless steel brush welding is required.
3) Brazing, flame welding, melting point of 580-620, filled with ER4047 welding wire, with aluminum silicon welding powder for welding.
Pay-on soldering: The high-energy laser pulse is used to locally heat the material in a small area.
The energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool.